OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  amqp-bindmap  ·  2012-12

amqp-bindmap — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

[Results] 2013 Q1 AMQP / AMQP-BINDMAP TC F2F Meeting


Remember that Feb 14th is St Valentine's Day - for those in relationships. I mention it because I usually mess up and arrange travel that week and get the "oh, so you'll be gone for Valentine's?" Of course chances are there will be some other trip arranged on that date if not this one. So as Feb 18th got the most early date vote I +1 that date. William Sent from my iPhone On Dec 13, 2012, at 5:00 AM, David Ingham <[email protected]> wrote: > Thanks Rob. Microsoft would be happy to host the meeting in Redmond during the week commencing Feb 18 (or Feb 11). > > Regards, > Dave. > >

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]