codelist — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Analysis of the comment from the third public review
Fellow CLRTC members,
A single comment has been received during the third public review, on
its last day December 8, 2007:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist-comment/200712/msg00000.html
Both Tony and I have responded to the post:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist-comment/200712/msg00001.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist-comment/200712/msg00002.html
It is my assessment that the comment has no significance to the third
public review, and I would like anyone to post if they disagree and
feel there is something in the comment that needs to be addressed by
the committee.
We are bound, however, to wait 7 days to begin electronic balloting
of this Committee Specification. I can then ask Mary to start the
balloting as soon as Tony can produce a set of documents labeled
"Committee Specification" instead of "Committee Draft 03". Tony, can
you let us know when you think you'll be able to make these edits?
I'll produce and post a namespace document to be used for the
Committee Specification.
When everything is ready I'll tell Mary and get the next step triggered.
Thanks!
. . . . . . . . . . Ken
--
Comprehensive in-depth XSLT2/XSL-FO1.1 classes: Austin TX,Jan-2008
World-wide corporate, govt. & user group XML, XSL and UBL training
RSS feeds:
publicly-available developer resources and training
G. Ken Holman
mailto:[email protected]
Crane Softwrights Ltd.
http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0
+1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07 http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc
Legal business disclaimers: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]