[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: [OASIS Issue Tracker] (COEL-54) Machine-readable consent terms
[ https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/COEL-54?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=61861#comment-61861 ]
Paul Bruton commented on COEL-54:
---------------------------------
I reviewed BAP version 17 with the consent terms added. I can't tell what 'jti' and 'iss' refer to, are they terms in the Kantara standard?
Also: why are two atoms needed to capture a consent receipt? Can we not have two ExtStrValue in the same Atom? Up to now I had assumed that we could have 0-N extension fields, but now I realise this is not explicit. In fact can I have an ExtStrValue AND and ExtIntValue in the same Atom? We could do with clarifying that.
And a minor one - why not have 'expiry' rather than 'exp' - its clearer and not much longer?
I did not make any changes to the BAP.
> Machine-readable consent terms
> ------------------------------
>
> Key: COEL-54
> URL: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/COEL-54
> Project: OASIS Classification of Everyday Living (COEL) TC
> Issue Type: New Feature
> Reporter: Joss Langford
> Assignee: Joss Langford
>
> COEL does not currently support machine readable consent terms and this could be added to every atom
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.2.2#6258)
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]