[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: [OASIS Issue Tracker] (COEL-96) COEL - Normative versus Non-Normative Text
[ https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/COEL-96?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=67023#comment-67023 ]
Joss Langford commented on COEL-96:
-----------------------------------
I believe that our recent changes (COEL-150) have fixed this.
> COEL - Normative versus Non-Normative Text
> ------------------------------------------
>
> Key: COEL-96
> URL: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/COEL-96
> Project: OASIS Classification of Everyday Living (COEL) TC
> Issue Type: Bug
> Environment: Normative
> Reporter: Chet Ensign
> Labels: TAB_CD02_OBSERVATION, conformance
>
> COEL makes no distinction between section of the text which are normative, 1.1 Terminology for example and 3.1 Principles behind structuring and populating the knowledge base, which is clearly non-normative.
> By "clearly non-normative" I mean that whether I agree with the principles of 3.1 or not, I can still successfully use this standard. That is agreement or following that section isn't required for conformance.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.2.2#6258)
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]