[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [EXT] [cti] Is anyone relying on ubertaxii.com?
Trey -
On behalf of the TC I want to thank you for this generous contribution that you've made over the past year and a half and encourage TC members to step up and take over the hosting costs if you feel there is continued value in having ubertaxii.com as a community resource.
Regards,
Rich
ïOn 4/22/19, 8:05 AM, "Trey Darley" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of [email protected]> wrote:
Hi, y'all -
As a support for the full-day STIX2/TAXII2 workshop that Richard
Struse, John Wunder, and I led during the Prague CTI Technical
Symposium December 2017, I setup a demo TAXII2 server with sample
STIX2 OSINT provided by various members of the community. Since then
I've been paying about $250 / year (out of my own pocket) for
hosting. Looking to the logs, it appears to be pretty much idle.
If ubertaxii.com is an important resource to you or your colleagues
and you're willing to take over the hosting costs, please reach out to
me directly by 15 May. Otherwise, I'll take it offline.
Thanks!
--
Cheers,
Trey Darley
CTI TC Co-Chair
CTI Strategist, CERT.be
--
CERT.be
Centre for Cyber Security Belgium
Mail: trey.darley@cert.be
GPG: CA5B 29E4 937E 151E 2550 6607 AE9A 7FF2 8000 0E4E
--
Under the authority of the Prime Minister
Wetstraat 16 - 1000 Brussels - Belgium
Visiting address : Rue Ducale 4 â 1000 Brussels â Belgium
Contact: https://www.cert.be
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]