[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: No OASIS DITA TC meeting today, June 7 2005
There are two dependencies that gate the TC's activities right now: the
compiled result of the public priority ranking, and the presence of enough
members to be able to approve the re-prioritized list of work items.
I have received at least 3 regrets for today's anticipated meeting, which
usually means a number of additional potential absences. This jeopardizes
our ability to reach quorum today. In addition, I have not yet compiled the
public comments into a usable form for us to discuss, so even if we meet, I
have no document for us to work from. I apologize for not being prepared
today. In the face of what can be accomplished without the rollup at hand,
I think it is best to postpone until next week.
The agenda for next week will be:
AGENDA:
1. Roll call
2. Review/approve minutes from 17 May:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200505/msg00030.html
3. Review and assess the public list comments on 1.1 requirements
{Don to provide the rollup document for discussion}
4. Assign expanded descriptions for the features list.
5. Formalize an action on Robert's DTD corrections list
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200505/msg00021.html
6. AOB
Regards,
--
Don Day <dond@us.ibm.com>
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
IBM Lead DITA Architect
11501 Burnet Rd., MS 9037D018, Austin TX 78758
Ph. 512-838-8550 (T/L 678-8550)
"Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?
Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?"
--T.S. Eliot
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]