OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dita  ·  2006-02

dita — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

RE: [dita] MEETING MINUTES -- 06 February 2006 -- DITA Translation Subcommittee


 MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->

















dita message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: RE: [dita] MEETING MINUTES -- 06 February 2006 -- DITA Translation Subcommittee


Hi everyone,

 I'm afraid I missed something. My apologies! Don, if you can send me the link to the minutes where the SC was voted/approved, the
name of the chair(s)/secretary and either a charter or statement of work I can get a Kavi SC set up along with a mailing list. Glad
to see some of the XLIFF folks on this list!

Regards,

Mary 

> 

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]