dita — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
RE: [dita] My proposals for top DITA issues
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->dita message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: RE: [dita] My proposals for top DITA issues
- From: "JoAnn Hackos" <[email protected]>
- To: "Paul Prescod" <[email protected]>,<[email protected]>
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 07:49:24 -0700
I completely agree with Paul's list. I would, however, add the index terms. I find the difficulties in developing indexes to be a major problem. JoAnn JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD President Comtech Services, Inc. 710 Kipling Street, Suite 400 Denver CO 80215 303-232-7586 [email protected]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]