dita — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
RE: [dita] Last call for top DITA issues
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->dita message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: RE: [dita] Last call for top DITA issues
- From: "Grosso, Paul" <[email protected]>
- To: <[email protected]>
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:18:17 -0500
I don't have any input on glossaries, but I'd
just
like to cast another vote for minimalism.
I've
always thought we should do more frequent,
smaller
releases of standards. The whole enchilda
mentality
of standards too often ends up with still too
little,
and way too late.
paul
From: Paul Prescod [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, 2006 February 20 12:59
To: Erik Hennum; Esrig, Bruce (Bruce)
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [dita] Last call for top DITA issuesGuys: As self-appointed group minimalist I would argue that we should defer the glossaries.* there seem to be many open questions* glossaries can be authored "by hand"* multi-use glossaries can be created with conditional text and conref* we can't do everything at onceOther opinions?
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]