OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dita  ·  2007-03

dita — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Yet-unlisted requirements for DITA 1.2


Good. I infer from this that I don't have to mine the 2006 emails :) I'll add the status column before Tuesday's TC meeting so we'll have a work-ready table for the next meeting. I assume anyone who logged requests in 2006 will shout sooner or later. I'll try to mine the previous minutes I wrote to check that we didn't miss anything in the TC meeting discussions. Regards, Gershon Don Day wrote: > Hi, TC members. No new requirements have come in this week. Robert has > updated a few items identified at the last TC meeting. We weren't able to > mine the previous email for possibly-overlooked issues, but I expect that > the exercise could have come up empty anyway, given that we've had the 1.2 > list before us for nearly two years. It's time to move on. > > Please wrap up your assessment reviews with your teams, and as requested > before, respond to my March 9 note > (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200703/msg00017.html) with your > 5 highest and any number of should-be-easy candidate items. Let's see if we > can start on rankings this coming Tuesday. > > Regards, > -- > Don Day > Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee > IBM Lead DITA Architect > Email: [email protected] > 11501 Burnet Rd. MS9033E015, Austin TX 78758 > Phone: +1 512-838-8550 > T/L: 678-8550 > > "Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge? > Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?" > --T.S. Eliot > > > > Don > Day/Austin/IBM@IB > MUS To > "DITA TC list " > 03/13/2007 11:38

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]