OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dita  ·  2007-03

dita — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

possible spec update to include in DITA 1.2


Hi Paul - One item was to clarify the use of locktitle on a map. There was a bit of remaining discussion, and I did not want to hold up the approval of the committee draft for such a trivial item, so I agreed to try and get consensus on the email list, and then submit the resolution as a public comment for the spec update. I haven't followed up on that yet, and need to do so. http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200701/msg00058.html I'm not sure if there are others that should be on the list for 1.2. Robert D Anderson IBM Authoring Tools Development Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit (507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787 "Grosso, Paul"

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]