OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dita  ·  2007-03

dita — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

possible spec update to include in DITA 1.2


Based on the resolution at the January 16 meeting, I was supposed to follow up on this on the list, so that we could resolve it as a public comment in the 1.1 specification. Based on that, and assuming I manage to bring the issue up again, I think it should not be needed on the 1.2 list. I will find the notes from January and see if there is any conclusion on the topic. I think that one or two things might still be open. I'll do that this week (probably not before tomorrow's meeting, but still well before the end of the public comment period). Robert D Anderson IBM Authoring Tools Development Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit (507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787 "Grosso, Paul"

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]