OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dita  ·  2011-01

dita — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

DITA users survey


Hi All – I have not updated the survey since the last set of comments. At present the survey has two purposes: · Help us identify the respondents in terms of the companies they work for and the type of work they do · Access if they have read the DITA specification and language reference and what they think of it I suggest that we run the survey as is and then assess the responses to discover if we need additional information. I will modify question 2 to add a much smaller size company. Between 50 and 199, Fewer than 50 employees Preview at http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22BFUN323SP/Preview Hope this helps, JoAnn JoAnn Hackos PhD President Comtech Services, Inc. [email protected] Skype joannhackos

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]