OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dita  ·  2021-08

dita — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Re: [dita] Equation domain and learning assessments


It should be easy enough to add the mathml and equation domains to the out-of-the-box shell for learning content. I don t recall if we made a considered decision to omit it from learning content almost certainly not since I m pretty sure I would have said I need that , so it must be an oversight. Cheers, E. -- Eliot Kimber http://contrext.com From: <[email protected]> on behalf of Dawn Stevens <[email protected]> Date: Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 2:15 PM To: dita <[email protected]> Subject: [dita] Equation domain and learning assessments Hello all, With the realization that we aren t going to fuss with the learning topic types, I still would like to ask this question as I do actually have new clients using this domain in fact as soon as we shut down that work and the subcommittee, I gained three new clients who wanted to use it. Anyway, I discovered today that the equation-domain and mathml is not included in any learning content, which causes problems for two of my clients who want to build math tests. We can obviously add it as a specialization, but I wondered if this was an oversight? It seems as though it should at least be allowed in lcAsset2 if not lcQuestion2. I think the plan was to make the learningDomain compatible with 2.0 but not enhance. I wondered if this is an oversight if adding the domain could be part of that effort? Dawn

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]