OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dita  ·  2021-12

dita — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Review D: Subject scheme content -- and maybe some elements to remove from DITA 2.0


I'll formally open this after the TC meeting; I need to build PDFs and the DITAweb review. But, I wanted to raise a couple of points: For the first time, this review will cover both architectural content and element-reference topics. It also contains some content that Robert and I want the TC to consider whether we should remove from DITA 2.0: All the has: elements: hasInstance, hasKind, hasNarrower, hasPart, hasRelated, and relatedSubjects The subject relationship table elements (I'm more inclined than Robert to suggest keeping these, but I have some concerns with the basic design) -- Best, Kris Kristen James Eberlein Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee OASIS Distinguished Contributor Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting LLC www.eberleinconsulting.com +1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]