OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dita  ·  2022-06

dita — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

DITA 2.0 items we might have missed ...


I’ve started doing some clean-up on the front page, and I came across a Wiki page that I created (based on a TC action item, I think) and then forgot about: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA-1.3-errata-03 It doesn’t have much content, thankfully: Items for DITA 1.3 errata 03 We really don't want to issue an errata 03. Hopefully these items will be handled in DITA 2.0. Subject scheme example topic pulled from errata 01 Example topic about images developed by Scott Hudson, which we forgot to add to errata 02 Bug in 1.3 learningMapDomain declarations; see https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201809/msg00014.html While the item about the L & T specializations can be handled when the specializations are updated for DITA 2.0, the others will require some leg work. Scott, any chance you remember where we might find the “example topic about images developed by Scott Hudson”? Anyone with strong GitHub skills willing to try and locate the subject scheme example topic pulled from errata 01? Best, Kris

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]