OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dita  ·  2022-08

dita — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Forward from Eliot re organization of the DITA specializations GitHub repo


FYI. Best, Kris Kristen James Eberlein Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee Owner, Eberlein Consulting LLC [email protected] Skype: kriseberlein; voice: +1 (919) 622-1501 From: Eliot Kimber <[email protected]> Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2022 10:51 AM To: kris eberleinconsulting.com <[email protected]> Subject: Re: Regrets 8/23/22 I like the content-oriented directories. For the DTD/RNG, I’ve always like having a “doctypes” directory under which is then rng/, dtd/ etc. So I would have src/{contentdir}/doctypes/rng dtd This then lets you have other things that are not doctypes parallel with that, i.e., CSS, templates, etc. Cheers, E. _____________________________________________ Eliot Kimber Sr Staff Content Engineer O: 512 554 9368 M: 512 554 9368 servicenow.com LinkedIn Twitter YouTube Facebook From: kris eberleinconsulting.com < [email protected] > Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 9:44 AM To: Eliot Kimber < [email protected] > Subject: RE: Regrets 8/23/22 [External Email] Eliot, I’ll line up reviewers for you. We do have the dita specializations repo on the agenda for today. Do you have preferences for how we organize the files and directories? I want to (re)organize the stuff into the following content-oriented directories: classification delayedconref learning machinery Currently, the delayed conref domain is in base, and the classification stuff is split between subjectScheme and technicalContent – ick. Also, do you have a preference about how we handle DTD and RNG? Some possibibilities: src/dtd rng/directories src/<content-directories>/ dtd rng src/<content-directories> (DTD and RNG all in the same directory) Best, Kris Kristen James Eberlein Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee Owner, Eberlein Consulting LLC [email protected] Skype: kriseberlein; voice: +1 (919) 622-1501 From: [email protected] < [email protected] > On Behalf Of Eliot Kimber Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2022 10:28 AM To: dita < [email protected] > Subject: [dita] Regrets 8/23/22 All-hands meeting conflicts. I have made progress on proposal 397 for the clean up. I still have a few changes to reflect in the draft. I also need reviewers I can send it to. Cheers, E. _____________________________________________ Eliot Kimber Sr Staff Content Engineer O: 512 554 9368 M: 512 554 9368 servicenow.com LinkedIn Twitter YouTube Facebook

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]