OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dita  ·  2022-10

dita — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Property lists


I’m working through the reference elements topics. Of the 13 elements defined for the reference specialization, nine have to do with property lists/tables. A couple of questions: The spec topics variously refer to property lists and property tables (and properties lists and properties tables – Sigh). I’d like to make this consistent. Do folks have a preference? The structure is specialized from <simpletable>, and we do mention that <properties> elements typically are formatted in a tabular format. Do folks have any good examples? I confess that I (or my clients) rarely use <properties>. Most want to use simple table for simplicity and the possibility of using the table in other topic types. Best, Kris Kristen James Eberlein Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee Owner, Eberlein Consulting LLC [email protected] Skype: kriseberlein; voice: +1 (919) 622-1501

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]