OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dita  ·  2023-06

dita — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Tentative regrets for today


I might still be on the road, when the meeting starts. If I could call in by phone, I would, otherwise I might join later. If anyone knows the tollfree dial-in number for Zoom in Germany, I’d be happy to learn about it. I could only see that they offer it, but do not exhibit the phone number… f. Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Sanjay Brahmawar (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Daniela Bünger, Joshua Husk, Dr. Benno Quade, Dr. Stefan Sigg - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Christian Lucas - https://www.softwareag.com

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]