[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL print StyleSheets
/ "Sebastian Rahtz" <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> was heard to say:
| David Kilgour writes:
| > I have also downloaded these style sheets, and am wondering how entries in
| > a catalog file should look for these. I have used DokBook in sgml until
| > now, with supplied catalog files.
|
| I don't know an XSL processor which uses catalog files, but maybe I
| misunderstand your question. XSL processors do follow URLs, though.
You can get XT to use catalog files by using the classes distributed
by Arbortext. I don't have the URL handy, but it is/was linked from
my Standard Deviations from Norm column.
How I managed without catalogs in XML for as long as I did was with
great frustration. How the world manages is beyond me...
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Happiness is a how, not a what; a
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | talent, not an object.--Herman
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | Hesse
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC