[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: image library for imagedata?
/ "Kevin M. Dunn" <kevinmd@hsc.edu> was heard to say:
| I am using version 1.54 of the modular dsl stylesheets. I can get the
| image library to work with <graphic> but not with <imagedata>. Looking
| at the dsl, it looks like <imagedata> is new enough that support for the
| image library has not yet been added. Is there a quick fix? A slow fix?
I'll try to get to it soon.
| BTW, is there an archive available for this list?
http://xml.org/archives/docbook-apps/
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Any sufficiently undocumented code
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | is indistinguishable from magic.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC