[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Footnotes to table titles?
/ Kent Holsinger <kent@darwin.eeb.uconn.edu> was heard to say:
| I am using the DocBook modular stylesheets, and I've run into a
| problem I hope is easy to solve. For several tables in the document
| I'm working on, I'd like to have a footnote attached to the title to
| indicate the source of the data being presented. nsgmls validates the
| document, jade processes without complaint and puts in a footnote
| number at the right place, BUT the text of the footnote is nowhere to
| be found.
|
| Am I doing something stupid, or is there a bug in the DSSSL? I'm not
| good enough at DSSSL yet to figure it out for myself.
Sounds like a bug in DSSSL. I'll take a look asap.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Nearly every complex solution to a
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | programming problem that I have
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | looked at carefully has turned out
| to be wrong.--Brent Welch
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC