[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Request Freeform RevHistory
/ Matthew Harrison <harry@inpharmatica.co.uk> was heard to say:
| Hi,
|
| what I would really like is to use the CVS/RCS $Log$ keyword to automatically
| build a revhistory. Currently I use a section within my intro with a
| literallayout to do this, but if I could get db to understand this, it could
| format it nicely (given the appropriate stylesheet, of course).
I think you could do this in DocBook V4.0 RevDescription. But if
you want a nicer format, conversion is probably the only answer.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Everything has been said before,
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | but since nobody every listens we
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | have to keep going back and
| beginning all over again.--Andr\'e
| Gide
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC