[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Must %section-autolabel% start at 1?
/ Bob Bernstein <bobbern@delphi.com> was heard to say:
| I'm writing an 'article' with DocBook3.1 and have %generate-article-toc% and
| %section-autolabel% defined true in my stylesheet driver file. Is it
| possible to start the section numbering at something other than 1 ?
Only the label attribute as has been suggested. I probably ought to fix
that. Consider your request 'on the queue'. I'm on vacation week after
next, so I hope to get to a few of these things...
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Klein bottle for rent; enquire
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | within.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC