[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Font size/rendering of superscripts in PDF output
On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 12:02:34PM +0100, Joachim Ziegler wrote:
> is it possible to reduce the font size of superscripts in PDF output
> (using XSL styleshettes)?
Yes. Modify the 'format.footnote.mark' template. This is also where
you would implement David's suggestion. I find this works nicely:
<xsl:template name="format.footnote.mark">
<xsl:param name="mark" select="'?'"/>
<xsl:attribute name="line-height-shift-adjustment">
disregard-shifts</xsl:attribute>
<fo:inline vertical-align="super" font-size="60%">
<xsl:copy-of select="$mark"/>
</fo:inline>
</xsl:template>
The default font-size is 90%, which I find a little too large. The
xsl:attribute adds the line-height-shift-adjustment to the parent
block. I have not noticed this breaking anything else, but I also
have not tested it very widely.
--
Paul.
mailto:paulh@logicsquad.net
mailto:phoadley@maths.adelaide.edu.au
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]