[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: Locale update: CA
/ Jordi Vilalta <jvprat@wanadoo.es> was heard to say:
| I saw some typographic errors in the catalan docbook stylesheets, and I
| decided to correct them. Then I noticed that some phrases were
| untranslated, so I made a global update of the catalan locale. Next I
| append the CVS diff. I hope you find it useful.
I don't know why this came to the list twice. I only recall approving
it once. (Jordi, you're either not subscribed or your subscribed from
a different address.)
In any event, I have checked in your patch.
| +<gentext key="index symbols" text="S<ED>mbols"/>
Including your suggested fix for this entry, though I didn't bother to
approve that message to the list :-)
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Is sloppiness in speech caused by
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | ignorance or apathy? I don't know
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | and I don't care.--William Safire
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]