OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-apps message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Placement of revision history in HTML output


I am using Docbook XSL 1.66 and have a document with a number of revision 
history entries. �They are placed on the front page above the index which is 
annoying as it means the user has to scroll down quite a way to get to the 
actual table of contents.

Is it possible to have the revision history in its own appendix? �The table 
format it currently outputs in is absolutely fine, I just don't want it above 
the table of contents.

Also, in PDF or PS output (from FO) I don't see my revision history anywhere 
in the document, is this correct?

Thanks,

David


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]