[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Changing color
The property you want is named 'color', not 'font-color'.
Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs@sagehill.net
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jacques" <jacques@foucry.net>
To: "docbook-apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2004 8:08 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Changing color
Hello,
I am trying to change the Chapter tesxt color.
With the FAQ and the book, I found that, with adding this :
<xsl:template match="title"
mode="chapter.titlepage.recto.auto.mode">
<fo:block xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"
xsl:use-attribute-sets="chapter.titlepage.recto.style"
margin-left="{$title.margin.left}"
font-size="24.8832pt"
font-height="bold"
font-family="{$title.font.family}">
<xsl:call-template name="component.title">
<xsl:with-param name="node"
select="ancestor-or-self::chapter[1]"/>
</xsl:call-template>
</fo:block>
</xsl:template>
I can change some parameters of this generated text, but how can I
change the color of the same text ? I tryed with :
font-color="#CCCCCC" but I doesn't work (may be because it's more HTML
transformation and I would like to change this color in my generated
PDF).
Thanks in advance for you help,
Jacques
--
La notion de passoire est ind�pendante de la notion de trou... et
r�ciproquement
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]