[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Preventing identing of table of contents on lefthandside of frame doc.
Anybody able to give me a starter on this please ?
Paul Taylor wrote:
> I am creating a frame based document, which contains the table of
> contents on the lhs and the main document on the right handside. But
> because of space limitations on the screen I dont want the table of
> contents on the left handside to be indented. is there any way I can
> do this i couldnt find a suiatbel parameter.
>
> I also use a stylesheet, so i thought I might be able to do something
> with that but have been unable to do so. This isnt helped by the fact
> that the output comes in one large line, is there a way to make the
> outputted html a bit more readable for debugging. I thought
> chunker.output.indent might do something but it doesnt seem to.
>
>
> This is the xsl file I am running.
> <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
> version='1.0'>
> <xsl:import href="./chunk.xsl"/>
> <xsl:param name="toc.section.depth">4</xsl:param> <xsl:param
> name="generate.section.toc.level" select="1"></xsl:param>
> <xsl:param name="section.autolabel" select="1"></xsl:param>
> <xsl:param name="spacing.paras" select="'1'"></xsl:param>
> <xsl:param name="html.stylesheet" select="'style.css'"></xsl:param>
> <xsl:param name="target.window" select="'main'"/>
> <xsl:template name="user.head.content">
> <base target="{$target.window}"/>
> </xsl:template>
> <xsl:param name="chunker.output.indent" select="'yes'"/>
> </xsl:stylesheet>
>
>
>
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]