[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook] border-before on thead for tables that span multiplepages
Chris Johnson wrote:
> I am having a problem with docBook fo stylesheets and how <thead>
> elements are rendered in tables that span multiple pages. Is there a
> reason the border-before is not rendered? This also happens for rows in
> tables that span multiple pages. I vaguely remember this being discussed
> before, but I can't track down the thread...
>
> Setup: I'm using XEP on WIN 2000, docbook-xsl-1.61.3 stylesheets.
Upgrade your stylesheets, this was fixed some time ago.
Or alternatively add following into your customization layer:
<xsl:attribute-set name="table.table.properties">
<xsl:attribute
name="border-before-width.conditionality">retain</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>
--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jirka Kosek e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz http://www.kosek.cz
------------------------------------------------------------------
Profesionální školení a poradenství v oblasti technologií XML.
Podívejte se na náš nově spuštěný web http://DocBook.cz
Podrobný přehled školení http://xmlguru.cz/skoleni/
------------------------------------------------------------------
S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]