[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: DocBook XSL 1.67.0 released
/ Paul Heinlein <heinlein@madboa.com> was heard to say:
| On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Elliotte Harold wrote:
|
|> I forget how the cascading order works. If we write out:
|>
|> <span class="uri" style="font-face: mono">
|>
|> will a rule in the head or an external stylesheet override this or
|> not?
|
| I don't think so. A local style attribute overrides all previously
| declared styles.
Right. Which is the principle reason I'd oppose using them.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Of all lies, art is the least
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | untrue.-- Flaubert
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]