[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: DocBook XSL 1.67.0 released
/ Michael Smith <smith@xml-doc.org> was heard to say:
| I have no problem with making a change to have userinput be output
| as as kbd. But it's still going to be wrapped in strong.
I agree. This falls into an area where I'm reluctant to see spurious
change. I try, as a loose sort of rule, not to change existing markup
unless it's fixing a bug.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Thanks to words, we have been able
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | to rise above the brutes; and
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | thanks to words, we have often
| sunk to the level of the
| demons.--Aldous Huxley
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]