[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] hyphenate.verbatim: use-attribute-sets recursiondetected
Camille Bégnis wrote:
> I made it to work (finding a font supported arrow was not easy), but I have a
> warning from xsltproc:
> xsl:attribute-set : use-attribute-sets recursion detected
>
> this is triggered by the insertion of the monospace.verbatim.properties
> attribute set.
> Saxon shows no warning. latest xsltproc does (Using libxml 20616, libxslt
> 10112 and libexslt 810)
>
> Is this a xsltproc bug or a stylesheet bug?
I would bet for xsltproc bug as I don't see any circular dependancy in
attribute sets.
BTW: What FO processor did you use? I tested it with XEP and I'm curious
in what implementations this works.
Jirka
--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jirka Kosek e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz http://www.kosek.cz
------------------------------------------------------------------
Profesionální školení a poradenství v oblasti technologií XML.
Podívejte se na náš nově spuštěný web http://DocBook.cz
Podrobný přehled školení http://xmlguru.cz/skoleni/
------------------------------------------------------------------
S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]