[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Styling titles of figures in sidebars
This should work (although I didn't test it ):
<xsl:attribute-set name="formal.title.properties">
<xsl:attribute name="font-size">
<xsl:choose>
<xsl:when test="ancestor::sidebar">10pt</xsl:when>
<xsl:otherwise>
<xsl:value-of select="$body.font.master * 1.2"/>
</xsl:otherwise>
</xsl:choose>
<xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>
Let me know if it doesn't work.
Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs@sagehill.net
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steffen Gl�ckselig" <glueckselig@gungfu.de>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 5:42 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Styling titles of figures in sidebars
> Hello,
>
> I've customized the styling of sidebars to
> <xsl:template match="sidebar">
> <fo:float float="outside" start-indent="0pt" end-indent="0pt"
> clear="both">
> <fo:block-container width="150pt" padding="6pt" margin="4pt"
> font-size="10pt">
> <xsl:if test="./title">
> <fo:block font-weight="bold"
> keep-with-next.within-column="always"
> hyphenate="false">
> <xsl:apply-templates select="./title"
> mode="sidebar.title.mode"/>
> </fo:block>
> </xsl:if>
> <xsl:apply-templates/>
> </fo:block-container>
> </fo:float>
> </xsl:template>
>
> Most importantly, I've reduced the font-size to 10pt. Now if I include a
> figure with a title into a sidebar that title has a much larger font-size.
> How could I reduce that font-size?
>
>
> thanks and best regards
> Steffen Gl�ckselig
>
>
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]