[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] XRef between split documents
Hi,
problem was different.... :(
My Id's where link where a date "YYYY-MM-dd", so they started with a number.
So xmllint complained about <article id="111">.
I got confused, ....
So the problem is solved by putting a char in front of the id's and everything
is fine.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Jens Skripczynski:
> i have a docbook 4.2 xml project, where I split the main document
> into several smaller documents. Now I need to reference from one subfile
> to another file, that has an article as top instance.
>
> The article file fails to validate with "No declaration for attribute ID of
> element article". But in "http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/article.html" lists
> the common attributes
> "http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/ref-elements.html#common.attributes"
> ID.
>
> So I have the following questions:
> - How can I xref to an article inside a book ?
> - How can I xref between different x-included files ?
>
> I use
> - xmllint to validate and create a large xml document with all xincluded files
> for further processing.
> - docbook 4.2 DTD
> - xsl stylesheets 1.62.7
Ciao
Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com
at present, with the exception of tobacco, alcohol and television, most drugs
are illegal, and yet our kids can always find them on every school corner
-- Manu Chao
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]