[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] bug in xsl 1.67.2 fo/autotoc.xsl ?
Hi Jens,
I had earlier made most of that change in CVS, but it has not yet been
released.
I missed refentry, which I just added.
Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs@sagehill.net
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jens Skripczynski" <skripi-lists@myrealbox.com>
To: "docbook-apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 2:39 PM
Subject: [docbook-apps] bug in xsl 1.67.2 fo/autotoc.xsl ?
> Hi,
>
> I think I found a small bug in fo/autotoc.xsl (maybe in html and xhtml
too).
>
> ---------------------------
> <xsl:template match="part" mode="toc">
> <xsl:param name="toc-context" select="."/>
>
> <xsl:variable name="id">
> <xsl:call-template name="object.id"/>
> </xsl:variable>
>
> <xsl:variable name="cid">
> <xsl:call-template name="object.id">
> <xsl:with-param name="object" select="$toc-context"/>
> </xsl:call-template>
> </xsl:variable>
>
> <xsl:call-template name="toc.line"/>
> <!-- was :
> <xsl:variable name="nodes" select="chapter|appendix|preface|reference"/>
>
>
> I think it should be the same as the html/autotoc.xsl version (?)
> -->
> <xsl:with-param name="nodes" select="appendix|chapter|article
> |index|glossary|bibliography
> |preface|reference|refentry
> |bridgehead[$bridgehead.in.toc !=
0]"/>
>
> <xsl:if test="$toc.section.depth > 0 and $nodes">
> <fo:block id="toc.{$cid}.{$id}"
> start-indent="{count(ancestor::*)*$toc.indent.width}pt">
> <xsl:apply-templates select="$nodes" mode="toc">
> <xsl:with-param name="toc-context" select="$toc-context"/>
> </xsl:apply-templates>
> </fo:block>
> </xsl:if>
> </xsl:template>
> ---------------------------
>
> Ciao
>
> Jens Skripczynski
> --
> E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com
>
> ...h�rt hinter den Fenstern die Welt und die Menschen leben und wei� sich
> ausgeschlossen, t�tet sich aber nicht, denn ein Rest von Glaube sagt ihm,
dass
> er dies Leiden, dies b�se Leiden in seinem Herzen zu Ende kosten und dass
dies
> Leiden es sei, woran er sterben m�sse. -- Hermann Hesse
>
>
>
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]