[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] index doesn't contains links
Michal Duda wrote:
> I'm using DocBook v4.3 with XSL 1.68.1. I am generating my document with
> XALAN 2.6.0 into HTML. But automatically generated index contains only list
> of terms with no hyperlinks to the actual occurence of the term in the
> text.
I think that this is known bug in Xalan.
> PDF generated with XALAN and XEP is OK.
Are you sure, that you have used Xalan with XEP. XEP internally uses
Saxon as a default XSLT processor.
Anyway processing your documents with Saxon should solve your problem.
--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jirka Kosek e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz http://www.kosek.cz
------------------------------------------------------------------
Profesionální školení a poradenství v oblasti technologií XML.
Podívejte se na náš nově spuštěný web http://DocBook.cz
Podrobný přehled školení http://xmlguru.cz/skoleni/
------------------------------------------------------------------
S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]