OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-apps message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] dbfo / example


On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 5:15 PM, Mauritz Jeanson <mj@johanneberg.com> wrote:
> | �-----Original Message-----
> | �From: Mathieu Malaterre
> |
> | � �I am looking at the documentation of example at:
> |
> | �http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/example.html
> |
> | � �I cannot tell from this page, that this particular docbook element
> | �supports the <?dbfo pgwide="1"?> processing instruction.
> |
> | � �Am I reading this page incorrectly ? Where is the list of
> | �processing instructions supported for a particular docbook element ?
>
>
> http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/pi/index.html

Thanks !


-- 
Mathieu


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]