[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] FOP error after upgrading from 1.75.1 to 1.76.0
| -----Original Message-----
| From: Bergfrid Skaara
|
| I get the following error when transforming my valid and
| well-formed DocBook 5 files to PDF after I upgraded the
| stylesheets from 1.75.1 to 1.76.0:
|
| ERROR - inline area not allowed under flow - ignoring
|
| This happens for indexterms that are direct children of the
| root element of a file. Let me illustrate with an example:
| <section><title/><info/><indexterm/><para/> ==> error
| <section><title/><info/><para><indexterm/></para> ==> no error
| The behavior is the same when preface, chapter, or appendix
| is the root element.
I cannot reproduce the problem with any of these documents:
<section xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook" version="5.0">
<title>SECTION</title>
<info>
<date>2010-09-14</date>
</info>
<indexterm><primary>PRIMARY</primary></indexterm>
<para>PARA</para>
</section>
<chapter xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook" version="5.0">
<title>CHAPTER</title>
<info>
<date>2010-09-14</date>
</info>
<indexterm><primary>PRIMARY</primary></indexterm>
<para>PARA</para>
</chapter>
Mauritz
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]