OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-apps message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: [docbook-dev] DocBook-XSL 1.76.0-RC1 forpreliminary testing


Hello,

we are currently working on this issue with David, but we didn't had a look at optimizing lucene jars. I think we will have something soon, we stay you tunned when it is working and commited.

Regards,
Cedric,

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 5:08 PM, Kasun Gajasinghe <kasun.gajasinghe@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 6:17 PM, Mimil Mimil <mimilowns@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I am giving a try to make the xsl-webhelpindexer extension and I have some questions:

- can someone tell me how the VERSION file is created? (like in xsl-xalan or xsl-saxon)
- is there any external actions to do? (like in the scm, the bug tracker, ...)
- in Makefile, is "webhelpindexer.jar: $(wildcard src/)" correct? (I am not�familiar�with makefiles)

Hi Cedric,

Any updates on this? were you able to make it?

Further, the indexer contains complete lucene-core and lucene-analyzers�package. We probably able to reduce size in that too. The lucene-core package amounts to nearly 1MB, and lot of classes are not used by the indexer. I'll look in to it and reduce it's size, by finding some time.�When you are planning to complete this procedure?

~~~*******'''''''''''''*******~~~
Kasun Gajasinghe,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.
Blog: http://kasunbg.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kasunbg

�
Regards,
Cedric,


On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Mimil Mimil <mimilowns@gmail.com> wrote:
I didn't yet made the webhelp docbkx plugin but the plugin will mimic what your are doing in your ant file.

I am not sure it is a long task, I think about 3 steps:
- you guess you just need to split your ant file in 2 by extracting the compilation part into a top directory (like xsl-webhelpindexer?)
- I guess the Makefile in xsl/extensions have to be modified too to copy the jar you built + the lucen dependencies
- modify the your ant to take care of this new classpath

As I do not have the docbook building toolchain, I cannot make the test.

Regards,
Cedric,



On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 10:38 PM, Cramer, David W (David) <dcramer@motive.com> wrote:

> I also have some comments on the webhelp/indexer content, I wonder if it can be refactored:�

> - isn't the indexer should be seen as a separate module as the xsl-saxon and xsl-xalan are?

> - and then the binaries located in extensions/ directory?

�

Yes, that make sense. Not sure how soon I�ll get around to breaking it out though.

�

I�d also like to understand how to build webhelp using the docbkx maven plugin, but I�m new to maven.

�

David







[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]