OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-apps message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Problem with tables and roundtrip to WordML


Had you been planning to work on any specific improvements, or mainly bug fixes?� One thing I wanted to get working was spans for table cells, mainly column spans.� There are some bits and pieces of code for doing this in the current stylesheets, but they don't seem to be complete.

-- Dave


On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 2:19 AM, Steve Ball <Steve.Ball@explain.com.au> wrote:
Hi David,

Patches certainly are welcome. I'm doing some work on the roundtrip system right now, so I can get those modifications into the official release fairly soon.

Cheers,
Steve Ball




[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]