[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Tag to not break at hyphen
On 25.10.2011 12:30, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
> I'm trying to tell the processor and FO *not* to break at a hyphen for
> the word '-Wformat-security'. I searched the reference
> (http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/part2.html) for a tag relating to
> breaks, but did not see anything like <nobreak>. <literallayout> was
> close, but it added an extra linefeed (which I don't want).
An alternative to Tony's solution is to use FO markup.
In your DocBook source use:
<phrase role="nobreak">-Wformat-security</phrase>
and add following into your customization layer:
<xsl:template match="phrase[@role = 'nobreak']">
<fo:inline keep-together.within-line="always">
<xsl:apply-imports/>
</fo:inline>
</xsl:template>
Jirka
--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jirka Kosek e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz http://xmlguru.cz
------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional XML consulting and training services
DocBook customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing
------------------------------------------------------------------
OASIS DocBook TC member, W3C Invited Expert, ISO JTC1/SC34 member
------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachment:
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]