[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Option to select an import statement
Dave,
In case of 2 imports in _one_ xsl file, I suggest you (user) can't select.
=================================================
"9. xsl:import, can it be made dynamic
David Carlisle
> That is to say, I need the import to be dynamic.
xsl:import is a compile time include so it can't depend on the value of any expression."
[source: http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N4738.html#d5995e308]
=================================================
The only way, I suggest, is to use 2 stylesheets and choose the right one _before_ compiling time.
--
Best regards,
Eduard Tibet
-----Original Message-----
From: Xmplar [mailto:info@xmplar.biz]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 12:17 PM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-apps] Option to select an import statement
In a customised stylesheet, I have two options to import a chunking stylesheet for HTML chunking:
<xsl:import href="file:///c:/DocBook_xslns1-76/xhtml-1_1/onechunk.xsl" <file:///c:/DocBook_xslns1-76/xhtml-1_1/onechunk.xsl> />
<xsl:import href="file:///c:/DocBook_xslns1-76/xhtml-1_1/chunkfast.xsl" <file:///c:/DocBook_xslns1-76/xhtml-1_1/chunkfast.xsl> />
How can I give users the option of selecting one import statement or the other, by using some sort of selection variable?
I know I can comment out either import statement, but is there a slicker way to do this with a simple "1" or "0" selection?
--
Dave Gardiner
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]