[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] [ANN] The DoCookBook Project
Hi Michael,
On Wed, 07 Dec 2011 10:53:17 +0100
Michael Wiedmann <mw@miwie.in-berlin.de> wrote:
> Thomas Schraitle wrote:
> ...
> > 4. Can I see the source code?
> >
> > Sure! The source code of this book is published and maintained as a
> > Mercurial repository. See the project page at
> > http://sf.net/projects/doccookbook/
>
> Even with a regular SF account I don't have permissions to browse the
> source code (even less to 'hg clone').
Ok, I forgot to set the correct permissions. This should be fixed now.
Thanks for the heads up! :-)
--
Gruß/Regards,
Thomas Schraitle
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]