[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: re: Profiling mode for epub?
I found that two-pass profiling was easier to accomplish.
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/AlternateText.html#ProfileFilter
The first pass will simply apply a special profiling xsl sheet called
profiling/profile.xsl and include the profiling condition. I just
created an intermediary customization layer called rjprofile.xsl which
read like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
xmlns:d="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook" exclude-result-prefixes="d"
version="1.0">
<xsl:import href="../../../1latest/docbook-xsl-1.76.1/profiling/profile.xsl"/>
<xsl:param name="profile.condition">not-kindle</xsl:param> </xsl:stylesheet>
Maybe in Ant you'd have to do some additional hocus pocus to get it to work.
Robert
Subject: Profiling mode for epub?
From: Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@googlemail.com>
To: DocBook Apps <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 14:49:14 +0100
Hello,
I'm using profiling to remove certain sections from my Docbook output.
For HTML and PDF I have profile-docbook.xsl and this works very well.
I do see such a file in the epub directory. How do I enable profiling
for epub output?
My assumption would be that I just can change the include from
<xsl:import href="" /> in docbook.xsl in the folder epub but I'm not
sure if that will cause side effects.
Best regards, Lars
--
--
Robert Nagle
6121 Winsome Ln #56C, Houston TX 77057-5581
(H) 713 893 3424/ (W) 832-251-7522 Carbon Neutral Since Jan 2010
http://www.robertnagle.info
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]