[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to use Calabash with the DocBook XSL1.0 Stylesheets?
On 30.12.2011 13:29, Thomas Schraitle wrote:
> I've created a small pipeline to transform my DocBook5 sources into HTML.
> However, there is only one issue, I didn't find a solution yet. As Calabash
> uses Saxon9, it seems all(?) XSLT steps fail with the DocBook XSLT 1.0
> stylesheets.
You can replace chunker.xsl with version mentioned at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/201103/msg00123.html
The problem is that XSLT 2.0 ready version had some problems with older
XSLT 1.0 based processor, so it is not (yet) part of standard
stylesheets. I have updated version back from Maxime in my inbox --
hopefully I will get to it one day.
Jirka
--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jirka Kosek e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz http://xmlguru.cz
------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional XML consulting and training services
DocBook customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing
------------------------------------------------------------------
OASIS DocBook TC member, W3C Invited Expert, ISO JTC1/SC34 member
------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachment:
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]