[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Incorrect output dir if I use chunk.xsl with Apache Ant
Hi! I have the same problem but with Phing! Does anyboday know what is happening? Best Regards Am 09.01.2012 09:07, schrieb Lars Vogel:
Hello,
I wanted to create chunk output for my tutorials. Unfortunately the
destination directory seems to get ignore if I use chunks.xsl instead
of docbook.xsl.
I use Apache Ant:
<target name="build-html" depends="xinclude" description="Generates HTML
files from DocBook XML">
<xslt style="${myhtml.stylesheet}" extension=".html"
basedir="${outputtmp.dir}" destdir="${article.dir}">
<include name="**/*article.xml" />
<classpath refid="saxon.class.path" />
</xslt>
</target>
If I replace ${myhtml.stylesheet} (which points to a customizing layer
of docbook.xsl) with a reference to chunks.xsl, the output is written to
the currrent directory and not the defined destdir.
This is a strange issue for me as I can see no reason why this should
happen. Did anyone ran into this already and know how to solve it?
Best regards, Lars
--
Lars
http://www.vogella.de - Eclipse, Android and Java Tutorials
http://www.twitter.com/vogella - Lars on Twitter
-- Gruß Lwam Berhane punkt.de GmbH TYPO3-Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung Kaiserallee 13a Tel.: 0721 9109-0 Fax: -100 76133 Karlsruhe info@punkt.de http://punkt.de/ AG Mannheim 108285 Gf: Jürgen Egeling
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]