[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: isbn, biblioid and edition not visible in PDF output
Hi All,
I try to include ISBN information in the PDF output. Here is my
book.xml file - it contains an bookinfo element with some date - e.g.
isbn and biblioid. But they never got printed in PDF version.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.5//EN"
"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/docbookx.dtd">
<book lang="en">
<bookinfo>
<title>My book title</title>
<authorgroup>
<author><firstname>John</firstname><surname>Doe</surname></author>
</authorgroup>
<pubdate>2012</pubdate>
<copyright>
<year>2012</year>
<holder>whatever.com</holder>
</copyright>
<biblioid class="isbn">12345</biblioid>
<isbn>1234</isbn>
<edition>1.0</edition>
<legalnotice>
<para>blah</para>
</legalnotice>
</bookinfo>
<chapter id="_chapter_1">
<title>Chapter 1</title>
<simpara>Blah</simpara>
</chapter>
</book>
The output of bookinfo is the following:
My book title
by John Doe
Publication date 2012
Copyright © 2012 whatever.coml
blah
As you can see not only "isbn" and "biblioid" is missing bug also "edition".
I generate PDF with the following:
xsltproc --output /home/tomek/Documents/testbook/try/book.fo
/home/tomek/bin/asciidoc-8.6.5/docbook-xsl/fo.xsl
/home/tomek/Documents/testbook/try/book2.xml
fop -fo /home/tomek/Documents/testbook/try/book.fo -pdf
/home/tomek/Documents/testbook/try/book.pdf
What can I do to have ISBN included in PDF version?
--
Regards / Pozdrawiam
Tomek Kaczanowski
http://kaczanowscy.pl/tomek
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]