[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] webhelp with custom build.xml
On 24.5.2012 22:31, Bob Stayton wrote:
> But the "webhelp" target fails at the profiling step because the path
> to the profiling stylesheet is style="../profiling/profile.xsl" in
> webhelp/build.xml, and that path is taken as relative to my custom
> build.xml file, not webhelp/build.xml, so the path fails. Is there a
> way to have that path read as relative to webhelp/build.xml rather than
> my custom build.xml?
I think that this is a bug in webhelp/build.xml. Path should use
property which is set to location of "master" build file, e.g.:
style="${ant.file.dir}/../profiling/profile.xsl"
I can't test this now, so I'm not commiting this change into repository.
Jirka
--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jirka Kosek e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz http://xmlguru.cz
------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional XML consulting and training services
DocBook customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing
------------------------------------------------------------------
OASIS DocBook TC member, W3C Invited Expert, ISO JTC1/SC34 member
------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachment:
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]