[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: "Table" option for program listings
Hi folks,
There was some discussion a while ago about how to format program listings.
I never found a solution that I think is wholly satisfactory, but I did implement
the table option in the XSLT 2.0 stylesheets,
https://github.com/docbook/xslt20-stylesheets
If you specify asTable=true in the linenumbering param or PI, you'll
get a two column table. This has the feature that you can
cut-and-paste the listing without the generated line numbers. It has the
flaw that if you have a superscript or subscript or anything that causes
the line height to vary, the line numbers will get out of sync.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | In great affairs men show
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | themselves as they wish to be
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | seen, in small things they show
| themselves as they are.-- Chamfort
Attachment:
pgpcd417qtMuo.pgp
Description: PGP signature
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]